Prices for 2023 Orla Chata I and Orla Chata II
- From 01.04.2023 to 05.04.2023 – 1 day 400 zł
- From 06.04.2023 to 10.04.2023 – 1 day 500 zł
- From 11.04.2023 to 30.04.2023 – 1 day 400 zł
- From 01.05.2023 to 03.05.2023 – 1 day 500 zł
- From 04.05.2023 to 30.05.2023 – 1 day 400 zł
- From 01.06.2023 to 30.06.2023 – 1 day 450 zł
- From 01.07.2023 to 31.08.2023 – 1 day 600 zł
- From 01.09.2023 to 30.10.2023 – 1 day 400 zł
Price list for 2023 Orla Chata III
- From 29.04.2023 do 05.05.2023- 1 day 300 zł Majówka
- From 06.05.2023 do 25.06.2023- 1 day 250 zł
- From 26.06.2023 do 30.08.2023 – 1 day 320 zł
- From 01.09.2023 do 30.09.2023 – 1 day 250 zł
Prices are subject to change.
The maximum number of people per cottage is 7 applies to Orla Chata I and II, Orla Chata III max 4 people.
- We rent entire houses. Prices are set depending on the season and length of stay and are negotiable.
- The cabins are equipped with cots for children up to 3 years old and a high chair.
- Check-in starts at 14.00 and lasts until 10.00 the next day. In exceptional situations, we can set different hours of receiving you and receiving the house after your stay.
- The houses are quiet at night from 10 p.m to 6 a.m.Stays with pets are only possible upon prior arrangement.
- House reservations are accepted on the basis of a telephone notification or via the Internet.
- The condition of accepting a reservation is our confirmation, which must be preceded by an appropriate question about the availability of houses in a given period.
- After determining the availability and price for the entire stay, we require an advance payment, in the amount and time, which we set individually.
- The remaining costs for the entire stay must be paid in cash on arrival. We do not accept payment by credit cards. The nearest ATM is at the gas station, about 15 km.
- The price does not include the spa fee of PLN 4.80 per person per night.
- The price does not include heating costs from April 1 to September 30. The cost of a fireplace tree is 120 PLN for a 120 liter bag.
- In the case of shortening the stay for personal reasons, we do not refund the fees charged
- We do not have hotel standards in our homes.
- We light the grill outside the terrace for security reasons.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in homes. You can smoke on the terrace.
- On arrival, we collect a deposit of PLN 400, the deposit is returned on departure.
- Please close the windows when you are not in the houses.
- We are not responsible for items lost during your stay.
- When using the gas stove after cooking, please turn off the gas bottle.
- It is forbidden to use boilers, air conditioners and other heat sources without the consent and knowledge of the owner of the facility.
- Internet access is free Wi-Fi is available under the name: Orla_Chata-WLAN password: ******,
We offer two All-Year Houses Orla Chata I and II, heated by the fireplace. Each cottage has three separate bedrooms, 2 and 3 persons on the first floor, creating the possibility of accommodation for a total of 7 people. On the ground floor of the house there is a seating area, which consists of: a living room with a fireplace connected to the open kitchen and dining room and a bathroom with a shower cabin. In each cottage at guests disposal are: TV channels in Polish and German, home cinema, board games. The kitchen has at your disposal: a pressure coffee maker, toaster, microwave, dishes and pots necessary to prepare meals. We enter the house through a roofed terrace, which is a place to relax there, you can use the grill and smoke a cigarette. 🙂
On the plot, there are parking spaces and a mini playground for children. The area around the houses is fenced with a separate entrance from Wysznena street. Each of the houses is decorated in a different character. Orla Chata I is a sailor’s house 🙂 the walls are lined with drywall, painted in marine colors.
Orla Chata II is a forester’s cottage, finished with wood and deer horns and skins of wild animals hang on the walls.
Cottage Orla Chata IIIIt is a 4-person wooden house, area is 35 m2, it consists of a living room, kitchenette, bathroom and sleeping mezzanine.There is a covered terrace outside with a place to relax and grill. There is a separate entrance to the plot from W vegetablesna Street, where there is a mini playground for children with a trampoline.On request, we provide a cot and a child seat.The kitchen has full equipment, i.e. pots, plates, glasses and cutlery. At your disposal is a two-burner gas cooker, microwave oven, coffee maker, toaster, cordless kettle. The room has a corner sofa bed, table + 4 chairs, TV in German and Polish and DVD. Wi-Fi and bicycle rental are available.
The owner lives nearby, contact from 9 am to 20 pm.
The administrator of your personal data is PUH Marzena Witkowska z
headquarters in Świnoujście 72-603 at ul. Łęgowa 20. Below
you will find all the necessary information regarding the processing of your personal data in connection with the provision of accommodation services in Orla Chata facilities.
1. Contact details of the personal data protection officer firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The representative of the Administrator is Marzena Witkowska email@example.com
3. Personal data is processed in order to make a reservation of an accommodation facility.
4. Personal data will be kept for 5 years from making the reservation.
5. After the end of the processing of personal data for the original purpose, the data will be completed
cooperation in the possible pursuit of claims by the tenant or the landlord.
6. Providing data is a statutory requirement, refusal to provide personal data when booking may cause legal consequences related to the collection of the resort fee and other fees subject to tax inspection.
7. Your personal data may not be transferred.
8. As the administrator of your data, we provide you with the right to access your data,
you can also rectify them, request their removal or limit their processing.
You can also exercise the right to object to the Administrator
to the processing of your data and the right to transfer data to another
data controller. In the case of voluntary consent, you are entitled to
the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data at any time, which does not affect
for the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before it
withdrawal. We also inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the authority
supervising compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data.